Welcome too uchiha forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome too uchiha forum

Welcome too Uchiha forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So the superhero server isn't working as intended.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eh? Wut?
Eh? Wut?

So the superhero server isn't working as intended. Empty
PostSubject: So the superhero server isn't working as intended.   So the superhero server isn't working as intended. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:32 am

The superhero server isn't working as intended.. inkheart fucked it up last night by disabling all the plugins on the server..

I didn't know where to start this thread because theres not really a section for the actual server itself.
Theres only sections for heroes & Ban requests.

Regards

<-[D3SP]-> Ace / Didn't C dat coming now did ya?
Back to top Go down
clusson
Genin
Genin
clusson

PostSubject: Re: So the superhero server isn't working as intended.   So the superhero server isn't working as intended. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:12 am

What do you mean not working as intented? anything happened? and wat wat in the butt?
Back to top Go down
Eh? Wut?
Eh? Wut?

PostSubject: Re: So the superhero server isn't working as intended.   So the superhero server isn't working as intended. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:41 pm

The superhero plugin wasnt running neither was the ranks and so on.. All the plugins were disabled
Back to top Go down
clusson
Genin
Genin
clusson

PostSubject: Re: So the superhero server isn't working as intended.   So the superhero server isn't working as intended. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:05 pm

But it's all fine now isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Eh? Wut?
Eh? Wut?

PostSubject: Re: So the superhero server isn't working as intended.   So the superhero server isn't working as intended. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:11 pm

Well not really.. Because the server is dead. Haven't been up for like an hour now. But the plugins are working fine again.
Back to top Go down
Stev0
Stev0

PostSubject: Re: So the superhero server isn't working as intended.   So the superhero server isn't working as intended. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:26 am

You should make like a request from admins. That they have to have some experience, cuz else the admin beginners would make something wrong....
Like now
Back to top Go down
Eh? Wut?
Eh? Wut?

PostSubject: Re: So the superhero server isn't working as intended.   So the superhero server isn't working as intended. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:56 am

what exaclly do you mean stev0? I'm not entirly sure if i understand you correctly. Could you please try and describe
what you were trying to say with other words?
Back to top Go down
Stev0
Stev0

PostSubject: Re: So the superhero server isn't working as intended.   So the superhero server isn't working as intended. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:24 pm

What i mean is that you shouldn't be admin if you don't know anything about it. What good is it if the admin fucks up the server ? No No
You sounded like i were a little baby or something: what exaclly do you mean stev0? I'm not entirly sure if i understand you correctly. Could you please try and describe
what you were trying to say with other words?. affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Eh? Wut?
Eh? Wut?

PostSubject: Re: So the superhero server isn't working as intended.   So the superhero server isn't working as intended. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:10 pm

The way you phrased everything didn't really make sense. Hence why i asked you rephrase it.

Also yea i agree people shouldn't be admins if they don't know how to use it.
Back to top Go down
The Art of War
Sensai
Sensai

PostSubject: Re: So the superhero server isn't working as intended.   So the superhero server isn't working as intended. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:56 am

Well, im not great with amx myself, but a tip for admins: DONT PRESS ANY BUTTONS IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THEY DO!
And dont use any commands thats unknown to uoi aswell.

Plz if theres anything you want to know, plz post me, not Itachi as he is a very busy man xD
Back to top Go down
http://ange-mort.mondialservers.fr/
clusson
Genin
Genin
clusson

PostSubject: Re: So the superhero server isn't working as intended.   So the superhero server isn't working as intended. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:33 pm

The Art of War wrote:

not Itachi as he is a very busy man xD
man? he is 15 years old, he's a little boy :S
Back to top Go down
Stev0
Stev0

PostSubject: Re: So the superhero server isn't working as intended.   So the superhero server isn't working as intended. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:42 pm

Not a little boy. He's a teenager. Just like the most CS nerds and gamers geek cheers
Back to top Go down
The Art of War
Sensai
Sensai

PostSubject: Re: So the superhero server isn't working as intended.   So the superhero server isn't working as intended. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:03 pm

Hah, well cluson, he's far busier then most 15 year olds......And dont forget that hes modding the server all the time, and then he have to pray five times a day. Its a hard life Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ange-mort.mondialservers.fr/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So the superhero server isn't working as intended.   So the superhero server isn't working as intended. Empty

Back to top Go down

So the superhero server isn't working as intended.
Page 1 of 1